Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking's Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Fucking's Mod Application Empty Fucking's Mod Application

Post by Fucking Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 pm

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus: I can help any players, new or old, with anything they might need. I have been playing for about a month and a half now. I know my way around the server very well.

How would you be able to make this server more popular: I can advertise on all the servers I play on, I can advertise on xat chats alot. I also vote daily, and I'm also making a donation soon.

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?: I have been admin on 3 servers. (2/3 servers were popular) They both had around 60-100 players on constantly.

What expirience do you playing rsps in general?: I have been playing runescape for about 6 or 7 years. And I got into private servers around 3 years ago. Every since then, I practically quit runescape.

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member: 
1) I think I could bring more peace to the community. I can handle and solve problems fairly and in a timely manner.
2) I am almost always online, I've noticed that most staff isn't on much, and it bothers me when someone has a problem and no one is there to help.
3) I know almost all of the players that currently play this server, no one is a stranger to me.
4) I am a hard worker when it comes to solving things. If there is a problem that someone has, I won't sleep until I can fix it.
5) Overall I am a very friendly and intelligent person.

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it? Depending on how bad of a rule they broke, the penalties would be dealt as needed.

I Tyler H. (Fucking/Fuck) promise to be active in my community, make sure i can have fun within Olympus, make sure all are treated equally, and to respect my fellow players and staff members.

cooley is hawt;) 

Fucking

Back to top Go down

Fucking's Mod Application Empty Re: Fucking's Mod Application

Post by bito Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:32 am

U keep falmming the players, when i see someone asking for help u never help and u don't play at 1 month and half.

No support.
bito
bito

Back to top Go down