Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gir's Forum and Server Moderator Application

Go down

Gir's Forum and Server Moderator Application Empty Gir's Forum and Server Moderator Application

Post by gir Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:38 pm

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus: I could bring some new players, Helpful posts, Some guides if needed, and being Active.

How would you be able to make this server more popular: Advertise this server, Help think of new suggestions, Help the forums, and Greet all the New Members.

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?:
Yes I have been staff on many servers in the past, But I have also been forums staff on many before also plus I have made a few forums in the past and some were successful!

What expirience do you playing rsps in general?: I have been playing rsps for about 5 years and shortly after that I started the forums. I have learned a lot of knowledge over the years on how servers work and how the owners ran them. I'm sure I could use that knowledge to good use here!

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member:
1) Active (#1 priority)
2) Active on forums (#2 priority)
3) I'm nice
4) I'm Chill
5) I'm here ready to help this server become huge! I know that if we have great staff and a great player base that this server has a chance of being one of the top! I'm here ready to help start its climb to the top!!!

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it? I would politely ask them to stop, as I was also reporting this to "cooley". If he does not listen (if I was staff) I would give him one last warning, and if he does not listen I would kick him once, but if he still did not listen, I would temp jail him and let cooley deal with him.

I Gir promise to be active in my community, make sure I can have fun within Olympus, make sure all are treated equally, and to respect my fellow players and staff members.

gir

Back to top Go down