Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derp's Moderator application.

Go down

Derp's Moderator application. Empty Derp's Moderator application.

Post by derp Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus:
I would never let anyone break rules, it will end with a warning or a punishment.I am a loyal player who understands what others do/want.I can help this community to grow and help to fix some bugs/glitches if found.

How would you be able to make this server more popular:

I can tell my friends to join and vote, and to tell forward to their friends and they can have fun together playing !

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?:
Yes, i have been administrator for over 3years in different server and i was respected andloyal staf. And i have experiences of moderator for atleast 5 years.

What expirience do you playing rsps in general?:
I know every place in the rs maps, ex: i can help with clue scrolls,teleports,skilling locations and i know this TrisidiaX source very good!

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member:
1.I'm Loyal,helpful and friendly.
2.I'll do my best to help every player that needs help.
3.I am helping to find/fix all kinds of bugs/glitches.
4.I am friendly to players who are friendly to me aswell.
5.I have lots of experiences of rsps's and rs.

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it? I'd first warn them to stop, if they stop, ill keep an eye on them, if they keep breaking the rules, i kick/mute/ban : depends on the situaion. Ex: if advertise than mute/kick.But if a bigger glitch abuse or bug abuse, i would ban.

Thank you for taking your time to read this !!!
Derp

derp

Back to top Go down