Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Hidden Admin or Mod

2 posters

Go down

Application for Hidden Admin or Mod Empty Application for Hidden Admin or Mod

Post by The real stefan Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:08 pm

1. User name: Stefan

2. How Will You Help out: I would help out most definitely, this server has potential and I think with the right staff guiding the players it'll grow. I would show them the server and answer any questions for them!

3. Have you ever had experience as a staff:
Admin (4 times)
-Astroscape
-CorruptionX
-HamziX
-ProjectCatastrophe
Mod (6 times)
-Astroscape
-Nikescae
-HamziX
-ProjectCatastrophe
-CorruptionX
-DenianceX

4. Tell what makes this server great: What i like about this server is that, the players are friendly and helpful, the items (Custom's & Rare's) and not to mention the great staff you have right now.

5. What Level are you? 123

6. Any other comments?: I would like to say that, if i get accepted ill be happy and do as much as possible to turn this server into the busiest and best RSPS out there, but if i dont get accepted, ill understand but ill still try and help out, because the server i play i want it to be the best out there!

I would also like the way I made my app to be the way to make the application. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you pick me!

The Real Stefan

The real stefan

Back to top Go down

Application for Hidden Admin or Mod Empty Re: Application for Hidden Admin or Mod

Post by bito Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:46 am

support, u seem to be a nice person, good luck getting mod or admin.
bito
bito

Back to top Go down