Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Str very lows Application

Go down

Str very lows Application Empty Str very lows Application

Post by str very low Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Let me just say I honestly think staff members should be picked by...staff in game watching players, because applications can be a joke considering people can easily lie about what kind of person they are, but I really enjoy this server and would like to help out so here we go.

Things that will help you with you application:

• Well respected: I like to consider myself pretty respected around the server.

• Helpful ingame: I try to be as much as possible, as long as the person isn't acting completely helpless and asking me 20 questions about stuff that they could honestly figure out if they actually tried to figure it out.

• Well known: I'd say probably 95% of the people on this server would say they know me if you asked them if they knew me.

• Many supporters: Idk if people support me. Ask them Smile? I don't want to because I feel like that's a bit like advertising my application.

• Active on forums: I wouldn't say I post a lot, but I check forums a lot, just to see what's going on.

Things that will auto-decline your application:

• Advertising your application: Not going to happen.

• Spamming the forums to get your posts: Don't think I do that?

• Posting a Quitting thread: NEVER!!

• Been jailed, banned, muted before: Never been jailed, banned, muted, kicked, anything that would be done to a rule breaker.

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus:
     I generally play 6+ hours a day, I'm pretty damn experienced with the server so I can be helpful and answer questions about things players generally wouldn't know. I can suggest many things that would actually help the server in the long run, not just myself.

How would you be able to make this server more popular:
     Not going to lie and say I am the type of person to spam the server on other rsps, or go spam on forums. But I could make a few youtube videos, and I'll be sure to vote as much as possible. Also I try to keep every person from quitting, so if you really think about it, it's making the server more popular in the sense that there's more people joining than those quitting.

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?:
     I've played many rsps, been moderator on a few, probably the most note-able one I can think of is ritualx, but I haven't played any rsps in a while so it's hard to really recall every server I've been staff on. 

What experience do you playing rsps in general?:
I've been playing rsps for probably over 4 years now, and have played all different kinds. I'm very experienced with them, and how they're generally set up, and how many of the players who play them think. I also have coded a couple of servers of my own, but never got around to releasing them, because lack of money to get a vps set up.

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member:

• I'm very dedicated and active.

• I can be very helpful because of my experience with the server, and overall logic.  

• I'm very good at identifying glitches and will report any and all of them.

• I consider myself good at telling if people are lieing, being suspicious, or breaking rules which I'd say is a good skill to have if you're someone who is supposed to stop rule breakers and bug abusers.

• I can count to 5, I'm just kidding. People on this server like me, which usually means they will respect me more. A respected mod is good to have.

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it?
     Well obviously it depends on what they're doing, let me give you a few scenarios.

• If they're spamming, first I'll kindly ask them to stop, if they refuse then I'll spam.

• If I find someone pkp farming, I'll tell them to stop and if they stop, i'll just report to cooley and him reset their pkp. If they refuse to stop, I'll jail and still tell cooley to reset. 

• If I figure out someone is duping, I'll immediately jail and tell cooley and let him deal with them.

I Str Very Low promise to be active in my community, make sure i can have fun within Olympus, make sure all are treated equally, and to respect my fellow players and staff members.
str very low
str very low

Back to top Go down