Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply for Moderator.

2 posters

Go down

Apply for Moderator. Empty Apply for Moderator.

Post by Trollolli Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey everyone,

I would like to apply for mod to be a helpful part on Olympus.

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus:

I'm 99 in all skills (expect Dungeoneering but it isn't released, so I can help people with leveling fast. I've also done every boss so I know most drops and know how to protect and such.

How would you be able to make this server more popular:

Well I can advertise on the server I'm not banned yet (due to adverting) and ask some people I know from other servers to join Olympus.

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?:

Yeah, I've been Admin on 2 servers yet, but being admin is a bit boring. I've also being mod on 5-6 servers yet. I only don't play the servers anymore because they were shut down. 

What expirience do you playing rsps in general?:

I play rsps since about 8 years now. Started with Dodian and played tons of servers in that time. Personally, I think that 317 is the best one.

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member:

I'm very active. Mostly 7+ hours a day, in the week and on the weekend.
Due to my timezone, I can help players when no other staff is online. (GMT +1)
My English isn't perfect but it's good, people always understand me and I understand them.
I know almost everything about Olympus, like minigames, skills, bosses and donator advantages.
I'm not sure about this, but I think most people know and like me. I'm helpful and like to help people starting out and give some tips or suggestions.

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it?

Well, it depends what kind of rule it is. If someone is spamming I would warn him and mute if he continues. If someone is advertising I would directly IP-Ban (if possible for mods). Everyone who get's banned, jailed or muted will be reported to Cooley or an Admin.

Trollolli promise to be active in my community, make sure i can have fun within Olympus, make sure all are treated equally, and to respect my fellow players and staff members.

Have a nice day and see you ingame!

Trollolli

Back to top Go down

Apply for Moderator. Empty Re: Apply for Moderator.

Post by bito Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:17 am

Support, u are super active and you help a lot, u know like everything about olympus and since i joined the server u have been helping me and i think u will be a good mod, support.

Gl mate.
bito
bito

Back to top Go down