Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris' moderator application

Go down

Chris' moderator application Empty Chris' moderator application

Post by Chriscross Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 am

Hellohello, I would like to apply to be an Olympus moderator to better the general public's gaming experience.

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus:

I'd like to think that I'm already very knowledgeable of Olympus and its many activities, as well as up-to-date with its current economy. I could help both old and new members get acclimated to the game whether it be over a skill or minigame.

How would you be able to make this server more popular:

I vote on the rsps links provided on the vote tab as often as I can. I also have some friends looking for a new server, as the one they use to frequent may be going under soon. Word of mouth is a great advertising technique.

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?:

I do not, but I have prior experience in moderating (and later admining) a forum-based website.

What experience do you playing rsps in general?:

I've played RSPS for a while now, I'm pretty picky with the ones I spend more than an hour or so on though.

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member:

While I've only been a member of Olympus for a very short time, it's already compelled me to spend many hours playing. I plan to be active everyday, for multiple hours a day.
I'm always friendly, whether it be welcoming new members or congratulating others when they reach a milestone.
I always handle sticky situations with utmost care.
I'm hopefully making a positive name for myself already, befriending fellow players.
Because of my work schedule, I'm available to play early morning to afternoon and late nights. (MST Arizona)

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it?

I guess it depends on which rule and the severity of it. People who are abusing a bug would be warned and an admin would be notified of said bug. If they continued to abuse the bug, they would possibly be jailed. If someone was spamming, they would receive a warning. If they continued, they would be muted. If they proceeded to make another/more accounts to continue spamming, they would be IPmuted assuming moderators have that privilege.

I Chris promise to be active in my community, make sure i can have fun within Olympus, make sure all are treated equally, and to respect my fellow players and staff members.

:}

Chriscross

Back to top Go down