Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nitrofumes staff app.

2 posters

Go down

nitrofumes staff app. Empty nitrofumes staff app.

Post by nitrofumes Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:29 pm

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus: i don't cheat, i keep rules inline, i help new players, i give server good ideas, etc. i have a good online time, i stay on alot. 

How would you be able to make this server more popular: i would advertise, make sure everyone is having fun, and help anyone with any issues they may have.

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?: plenty, i used to own my very own 317, back in the day, i know how to keep people, and bring people, i have been mod and admin on many servers.

What expirience do you playing rsps in general?:i've been playing since they took pking out of real rs, i know alot about traffic, and keeping players.

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member: Pretty much repeat of above, i bring players, keep them from leaving, enforce rules, i'm friendly, and i like doing events daily.

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it? i use the three strike system depending on how serious the offence is. 

I ,Nitrofumes, promise to be active in my community, make sure i can have fun within Olympus, make sure all are treated equally, and to respect my fellow players and staff members.

nitrofumes

Back to top Go down

nitrofumes staff app. Empty Re: nitrofumes staff app.

Post by bito Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:00 pm

U just joined today i think it's soon to make a application, you should wait a bit more and try to know more about olympus. I think u are not ready yet.
bito
bito

Back to top Go down