Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess whos applicatio is this, you wont regret it.

2 posters

Go down

Guess whos applicatio is this, you wont regret it. Empty Guess whos applicatio is this, you wont regret it.

Post by Karlisz Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello
As the server and its community is growing, i thought you could use some help. I think the staff knows plenty about me, my ability and designation for the server. But for the sake of an application, here we go again.

I'm an 18 year old student from Europe. I was first introduced to RS when i was like 10, that's 8 years of experience. Private servers have also been a big part of it. Making my own, being an important role of other servers, studying them inside-out.

Why does the server need me? Well, i think I'm kinda a big part of it, don't get me wrong. Started from the first day, made my way to the top, got to know almost all of the players. A big plus is that I'm located in Europe, +2GMT, that means i can be on and monitor the server while you are sleeping, - yes, i know that Cooley could use some rest, not sleeping for 2 days isn't good for your health Razz
I'm kinda good at Photoshop, HTML, CSS and computers overall. Oh yeah, and i have somewhat good taste of music, at least i think so.
That's about it. I know that there were some misunderstandings but we got over them and in the end it turned out to be better Smile
Best of luck!

Karlisz

Back to top Go down

Guess whos applicatio is this, you wont regret it. Empty Re: Guess whos applicatio is this, you wont regret it.

Post by bito Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:10 am

Well i think it is too soon to make a mod application, i think u should wait more time and try to see how the server works and try to know everytime ingame but i wish you good luck with your application.
bito
bito

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum