Olympus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Wizard Mod App.

Go down

Kinky Wizard Mod App. Empty Kinky Wizard Mod App.

Post by kinky wizard Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Hello, i am the great, the one and only, the kinky wizard.

I am here to ask for the Regal Scepter if you will. The crown of Mod-ship. The symbol of my greatest endeavor. To keep the peace I will put foremost and be a very friendly player as i have been. I donate regularly and will keep doing so. I have followed all rules and never shown any rude attitude towards staff or even normal players. I've played for a month now and have nearly maxed my character. I am online daily and think i can be a positive addition to the staff team.

Thanks for reading.

What are some strengths you could bring to the Olympus:A great Staff member who listens to complaints and can then funnel the serious ones to higher staff. I will do the best I can to fulfill my role.

How would you be able to make this server more popular: not sure how i could help here besides spread the word!

Do you have any past rsps history as a staff member?:
was a mod on 6 other servers and an admin on 2

What experience do you have playing rsps in general?:
7 years worth. since mopar client was first used.

List 5 reason why YOU think you deserve to be a Staff Member:
I will be on frequently. I am friendly. I like to greet new players. I share information with people asking questions. I'm awesome!

If you ever found someone who was breaking the rules...how would you handle it?
Directly and within reason. ( I wouldn't go out of control with rule breakers, everyone who doesn't mean bad should have at least a warning.)
I Kinky Wizard promise to be active in my community, make sure i can have fun within Olympus, make sure all are treated equally, and to respect my fellow players and staff members. and be awesome!!!!

kinky wizard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum